Ario Vape warrants its devices (not accessories) against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period disclosed on packaging and/or manuals on each device from the date of retail purchase by the original end-user purchaser. If a physical defect arises and a claim is received within the Warranty Period, at it's option and to the extent permitted by law Ario Vape will:
- Exchange the product for a product that is new or at least functionally equivalent.
- The unit must be returned in its original packaging along with receipt of purchase from an authorized Ario Vape retailer.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
This limited warranty only applies to products manufactured by Ario Vape and purchased from an authorized Ario Vape retailer, serviced by an authorized Ario Vape distributor.
In some cases we may ask you to send your Ario Vape device to our product specialists before receiving a replacement or refund. The result is at the discretion of the specialists analyzing your claim.
This warranty does not apply to (a) a product or parts that has been tampered with or modified to alter functionality and capability; (b) damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, acts of god, earthquake or any other external causes; (c) damage caused by operating the device outside of it's intended use and instructions provided at time of purchase; (d) damage caused by product neglect, including the failure to maintain a proper cleaning regimen as outlined in quick start guide.
Click here to register your product.
Health Warning :
You should not use this product for any illegal purposes. Ario Vape does not claim to be a product that affects the structure or function of the body or to cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any diseases. Our product is not a smoking cessation device. This product is intended for use only by adults over the age of 18 or of legal smoking age in their home states or countries. This product is not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women or those under legal smoking age.
Our product has not been evaluated or tested by the Food and Drug Administration.
Safety Warning :
Some internal parts of Ario Vape devices reach high temperatures. Use caution when accessing the heating mechanism. Only use as directed in the manual or instructional packaging.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Don't puncture or incinerate.
- Don't empty or clean heating chamber until it is completely cooled down (if applicable)
Ario Vape warranty and returns is only serviceable in the US, as Ario Vape is only available for purchase in the US at this time.
WARRANTY CLAIM INSTRUCTIONS
- Contact Ario Vape direct at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our product specialist will diagnose your situation and assist you in resolving it.
- If it is determined that you need to send your Ario Vape device in for further examination, you will need to obtain an RMA (Returned Material Authorization) number and shipping instructions from the customer service representative.
- Please include a copy of your original sales receipt, any e-mail correspondence and RMA number with your shipment.
- Buyers are responsible for all shipping costs associated with the warranty process.
- Tracking numbers and signature are suggested as Ario Vape is not responsible for lost or stolen shipments.