The Covert e-cig clone is a new concept for many of our loyal customers. Here are some tips and troubleshooting steps.
The Covert has 2 pieces. The base (where your cartridge is screwed in) is the control module. The cover has the battery cell. The two pieces need to be connected to charge the battery cell.
To charge the Covert:
On your first charge, separate the two parts and remove the small plastic barrier between the 2 pieces. Reconnect both parts and plug in the USB-C cord (included in package) to a wall plug with an output power of 5v/1A or less power. Using a fast charger may damage the device and void your warranty. A red LED light on the control module will illuminate when charging and turn off when fully charged.
The charging port has a capacitive touch sensor. So you tap the charging port with your finger, as you would a button.
To turn the Covert on/off: Tap the charging port 5 times
To activate preheat mode: Tap the charging port 2 times
To change power: Tap the charging port 3 times
Blue = Low
Green = Medium
White = Big Clouds
Red = Hot
No vapor is produced.
1) Is the device charged and turned on? The LED on the control module will illuminate when you inhale on the device. If the LED does not illuminate then the device needs to be turned on or charged. You can easily tell if it's turned on by separating the two pieces and reconnecting them. When you reconnect, the device will automatically be in the ON position.
2) Change the power setting. Some cartridges require a higher power setting to produce significant vapor.
3) Do you have a good connection between the base and the cover? Disconnect the two pieces and wipe down the metal contacts on both pieces. If you have oil built up on either piece, clean with isopropyl alcohol (91%+) and a cotton swab.
4) If oil has leaked into the control module and you can no longer activate it by inhaling, you may need to purchase a new base.
Device won't charge
1) Plug device into a known good outlet (i.e. an outlet that you know is working by plugging in another device, like a lamp).
2) Try using a different charging block. Charging blocks eventually fail. Try a different charging block.
3) Try a different USB-C charging cord. Charging cords eventually fail. Try a different USB-C charging cord.
4) Ensure that both pieces are connected properly and that there is no debris between the two pieces.
If you need any further assistance, please contact email@example.com